PIMS FINANCIAL SOFTWARE
Pro-forma invoices are prepared for review and adjustment when necessary. When shipments are determined to be complete and accurate, invoices are prepared for posted shipments. Where the PIMS Financial Module is installed, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger are updated. (For customers with their own financial systems, a record is created and transmitted internally immediately or as planned). A preliminary invoice register is available for review of pricing, discounts and commissions. Terms, discounts, broker commissions, and freight are calculated where appropriate. Invoices may be reprinted upon request. Electronic billing is provided through PIMS EDI Invoicing. PIMS Standard Reports include:
▪ Daily Invoice Register - lists invoices and total amount by customer.
▪ Invoice Summary by Grade and Tonnage.
▪ Daily Sales Register - paper sales, freight, commissions.
▪ Third Party Broker Commission Report - indicates amount and bill-to account to be paid.
▪ Automatic Invoice Faxing - to pre-specified locations.
Accounts Receivable-Accounts Payable-General Ledger
Integrated Financial Packages are available for PIMS. If you prefer, AIM will provide a seamless interface to your existing software system.